***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WAW Challenge 11- with a PRIZE

Seems that so many people these days are discouraged, downhearted and are giving up.  Let's not forget we serve an AWESOME GOD!  He hears our crys and he's answering our prayers.  Please keep this weeks scripture close to your heart.  It's a very timely scripture for the world in which we live.    
Joshua 1:9

I love this Road Show designer paper & didn't have to do much to it.  I have this lovely antique lace.  This cute bird & flower combo came from the Dollar Tree!  You never know where you'll find a treasure.

You can win a **PRIZE** if your creation is chosen!  Our wonderful sponsor is:

Crop Stop
They carry a large inventory from all brands.  Be sure and check them out!!

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

I just love your little birdie!

trisha too said...

VERY pretty, Karen--lots of sweet details!!

:)

Becky said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous colors and love the bird and flower.

Wendy Swenne said...

Wow, you word just touched me. I do feel discouraged and downhearted this week. And sometimes I just want to give up on my job.
I've struggled a lot with this, in the past few hours and wanted to cry, but the tears just didn't flow. So thanks for you words, cause the tears are flowing now ;-)

Your card is beautiful. Love the stamped background, the bird and the lace.

We do serve a great God. And He's always there. And He's never failing on us.
He always knows what's best, so God did put this scripture in the bible for a good reason :D

Have a great day,


Wendy

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. I really like your Dololar tree find. It goes so well with that lace and dp.

Gemiel said...

Such a beautiful card!!! I love it when you can find something great the Dollar Tree. The bird adds the perfect finishing touch.

Mynn xx said...

This is such a great card--so stunningly gorgeous! Thank you for your strong testimony of the Lord--you've strengthened mine! :)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...