***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Praise the Lord!! WAW Challenge

God has been so good to me. I can't begin to tell you of all the blessings.  Just knowing he's in control of my whole day-from the time I wake up till I lay back down. I don't have to worry about anything. He's provided during financial trials, sickness, losing family members, my job, a wonderful & supportive husband of 33 years, a son, good health, a home, this list could go on & on....but the best thing he provided was his son Jesus. Thankfully I can look forward to an eternity in heaven with my Saviour & Lord!! 

Our FREE scripture art this week says I will praise the LORD with all my heart-and I DO!!
It says I will tell all the marvelous things he's done-I DO!!
I AM filled with HIS joy deep in my heart-on good days & bad. Cause my joy comes from just knowing & trusting in HIM.
I am singing now-I am nothing without God-nothing. He's my EVERYTHING!



Cassandra did a fabulous job on creating the word art. I cut the frame with my spellbinders and added pearls in the corners. Cut the butterfly with Stampin Up die & added the bakers twine for the body & antennae (saw that on another bloggers site) I wanted to keep it simple so I wouldn't take away from the wonderful word art scripture. Besides there is nothing I could do that would do justice to the absolutely fabulous words in this scripture!

If you would like to participate-you can print the Word Art yourself @ Word Art Wednesday.
What would a challenge be without a prize??

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:


You've got to enter to win-so get busy!! Login to Word Art Wednesday & link your project.  Can be any kind of project that features a scripture or encouragement.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, this is beautiful. I love the delicate background with the pearls and the butterfly is so pretty.

Have a great day.

S.C.Gardner said...

I love this card...it's beautiful....

Wendy Swenne said...

Beautiful card, Karen!

Have a blessed week!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...