***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Word Art Wednesday challenge

Hello from Virginia!
Hope your having a great week.  God is so good.
In a world where you can't trust hardly anyone-we can trust our Lord God.  His word says it & I believe it!
There is a lot of sorrow & heartache everywhere we look these days.   I don't like complaining to others-they really don't want to hear it.  But God says "pour out your heart before him". Your troubles, your good times, your praises-everything! He loves us and wants to hear it all.
I looked up what Selah means: praise, lift up, and pause. Praise the Lord-he cares!



 How'd I do it? 
On top of the plain lime green cardstock, I layered a tag that I sponged with acrylic paint & allowed to dry.
I cut the small & medium rectangles with spellbinder die. Before you take the paper off the die-sponge around the edges with distress ink.
I layered 3 hearts on top of each other & bent them to the middle.
I doubled my ribbon & tied a small piece around the middle to gather it. (my sweet sister in law makes BIG bows with that technique)


 Our sponsor this week is: Lisa's Altered Art.
You can't win if you don't play.  Our scripture this week is:

PLEASE check out our design team members as well.  You can find them @ Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by & have a blessed Wednesday!
~Karen C

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, Karen. I hope you know how much I appreciate your work for Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for sharing your gifts and talents with us to glorify God. I pray that He will bless you for sharing His love.
Karen

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that sumptuous bow!!! And all your patterns work so well together! This is amazing--your inspiring words are, as well! :)

Lynn said...

Such a beautiful Psalm and you've highlighted it beautifully with your card.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...