***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Word Art Wednesday: Prayer

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!
I hope you've been having a blessed week.  We have another wonderful Word Art Scripture for you this week:
 Prayer has been an intricate part of my life for many years.  When I first became a Christian and became friends with some really Godly women, I noticed they talked about God all the time. It really bothered me that some days I wouldn't think about God all day.  I kept wondering how did they do it?  Was I ever going to think of talking to God all day-every day? Good times & bad? 


The longer I've been a Christian, the more I think about and talk to God during my day.  It just happens.  I'm still not where I'd like to be-but I thank God I can talk to him anytime-Good & Bad.


Have you talked to God today?

*************************************************************************
Our wonderful sponsor this week is:  Fred She Said
 
I hope you'll visit her website & see all the images she offers.  She has some really cute ones!
**************************************************************************

Here is the card I created for this weeks awesome scripture.  I matted & then cut around the scripture with scissors.
I stamped versa mark & embossed the white cardstock in silver.  Cut a middle with some red vellum.  Tied a gray ribbon & added some punched flowers with a little bling.

I hope you'll visit my design team members listed on the right side of my blog and see what project they've done with the word art scripture.   Be sure & welcome our guest designer: Sandee

I hope you'll be inspired to create!   It can be a card, layout, altered item, journal-anything you feel works for you.  When you get done, go to our blog: Word Art Wednesday and link it up. 

Have a blessed week!!
~Karen C


4 comments:

Gemiel said...

What a beautiful card!!!1 Love the embossing on the background and the red strip with the brown ribbon is the perfect compliment for the card.

Mynn xx said...

I just purchased this background stamp--it's gorgeous!!! LOVE the flower and the red vellum is just fabulous! :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your color choices. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your heart in talking with God. I confess that I don't talk of or about Him as often as I should. I need to do so more as He's done and is doing so much that I should share about it.
Your card is beautiful, I love the red and how it makes everything pop.

I hope you're doing well. Take care.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...