***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WAW Eye on the Sparrow

Bible Gateway is my favorite website to check out scripture. When I typed in sparrow-I found more than one scripture. 


Matthew 10:29
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.


Matthew 10:31
So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Luke 12:6
Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.
 Luke 12:7
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

We don't have to wonder how priceless we are to God. He tells us over & over how he keeps us with us in every aspect of our life.  How comforting to know-he's always there for us.

This week @ Word Art Wednesday our FREE word art is:

*****************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************
I've incorporated my word art on a mini album I'm working on.
 All the Designer Paper & the bird punch is from Stamping Up.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Roses.


To make this mini album I followed Elsie @ justafewdesigns.blogspot.com. It is the best way to use doublesided paper I've ever seen.  I hope you'll check it out. 
This weekend I'll get to work on the fun part-embellishing!

We have a very talented design team.  They can show you more ways to use the FREE word art. If you click on the names on my left sidebar -it will take you to their blog.  OR you can find each one @ our challenge blog Word Art Wednesday.

I hope you'll join us this week.  You could win a PRIZE!  Our sponsor this week is Detailed For You




7 comments:

chrissie said...

Really beautiful work and the quote is something to keep for sure

Love Chrissie xx

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow! Your mini album is absolutely beautiful! I love all the details in this --- what better way to use it than pair it with a bird!

Marisa Job said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous mini album!! It is in deed very conforting to know how much God loves us!! Thanks for sharing the scripture with us! Big hugs!!

Mynn xx said...

This is my FAVORITE patterned paper!!! Your books is amazing--it's gorgeous! And thanks for the verses about sparrows--very insightful! :)

Marlena M. said...

Your mini album is gorgeous Karen~I love all the embellishments and elements you've delicately arranged. ;)

Karen Letchworth said...

Karen: I also know of another verse in Psalms that says, "How lovely is your temple, O Lord. Even the sparrows and swallows are welcome to come and rest among your alters. Happy are those who dwell in your temple singing your praises". I just LOVE that verse too. Thanks so much for blessing us each week with your encouraging words and your beautiful art.
I also wanted to ask if the scrapbook page you made for this week is your precious new grand-daughter. You are so lucky! I am excited beyond words to finally have grandbabies some day. God is just SO GOOD, and I praise Him every day for his goodness towards me. I'm so blessed to have you and the other DT Members in my life. Thanks for all your love and commitment shown to us each week. I am grateful for you, my friend.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
I love you, my dear Sister in Christ.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your color scheme. It made your card look really warm and heartfelt. Blessings!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...