***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mixed media for WAW

Our scripture this week is from Colossians 3:15.  Who doesn't need peace in their life?  Life is so busy. There is so many people hurting.  When does it stop?  When we allow God's peace to take over our heart.  Then we can face difficult situations & our daily life knowing someone bigger than us is in total control!  AWESOME huh?
 Here are a couple of closeups of the flower cluster-Wild Orchid Flowers  and my new die from Tim Holtz. I diecut some chipboard. Used crackle paint. Still learning on that. Hard for me to wait for it to dry!

Want to win some goodies?  Join us @  Word Art Wednesday.  Link up your creation that features our FREE Word Art or an encouraging message.  We have not one but TWO prizes this week!  You don't want to miss out.
Our generous sponsors are:

                                                          Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co.
 
                                                                              AND
 
                                                         Freckled Fawn - $15 Gift Certificate
 
Check out my Deisgn team on my left side bar.  This month we also have a guest designer-Ester.
 

5 comments:

Carol said...

Karen I love all the details on this card. The tiny flowers are so pretty! Great card.

Esther Asbury said...

Your card is so very, very pretty! I love the way you aged your word art around the edges -- gives it a vintage feel! So lovely!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful embellishments and verse Karen. Amen to your thoughts! ;)

Sue said...

Absolutely lovely, Karen. The soft muted colours are so pretty as are the little flowers and bird. Sue x

Gemiel said...

Karen, this is so beautiful!! I've had my eye on that Tim Holtz die for quite some time now. Love what you did with it. The flowers are so pretty too!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...