***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WAW 42-Shout for JOY!


Every morning when I wake up I am blessed. (smiling)
God, in his infinite mercy promises eternal happiness to those who accept him as their Savior and Lord. I am amazed  that everyone doesn't choose to know God  personally. My heart swells with happiness, my eyes tear up, my lips sing at knowing He has delivered me!  thank you Lord!


 Wondering what it is?  It's called a Pyramid Digi Stamp.  It's just one of the unique things you'll find @ our sponsors site @ Nice Crane Designs
I colored the image with colored pencils, then layered the 8 layers with dimensionals.
Have you shouted for joy lately?


Be sure & check out my design teams creations this week.  You can find them listed on my left sidebar.  You can win a prize from our sponsor Nice Crane Designs.  It's easy to enter.  Just create your own art using our FREE Word Art or an encouraging sentiment and link it to Word Art Wednesday



9 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the layers and layers of life here Karen. The movement is really cool!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the layers and the way they are offset from one another! I've wanted to try this approach before, but haven't gotten around to it yet! Yours turned out so lovely!

Gemiel said...

Karen, what an interesting stamp. I've never seen this technique before and I love all the dimensions!! You did such an awesome job coloring and layering it!!! Thanks for the digi game cards last week :):).

Papercrafting Princess said...

Yes indeed I have shouted for joy! Your card is so unique...tfs

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That is an awesome technique. I'll need to try it with prints of my artwork sometime. Blessings!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hello Karen,

What a unique stamping idea, its the first time I've seen this, actually.

Your coloring is fabulous and your card will be a true blessing for someone to treasure.

Wendy Swenne said...

This is awesome. Love the technique and how you put it together.

And I feel blessed too every morning I wake up. A new day that God has given us, is a reason to be joyous :-)

Wendy

Karen H said...

Hi Karen, I am visiting you from Word Art Wednesday. :o) What a lovely post and card! We serve such an amazing God. :o) The image you used is so unique! It creates such movement and so many fabulous layers. Your spectacular coloring makes it even more beautiful. :o) Wonderful design showcasing it, too.

Hugs and blessings!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooo cute card Karen,,,,,love the way you use my pyramid.....feel free to ask me your three favo products for free......thanks email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...