***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WAW 43: Prosper In All Things


Our verse this week is 3 John 1:2.   This is a prayer I wish on all people.  We could wish for no more: that our health & soul prospers.
I immediately thought of a wedding.  When two people are starting their lives as one-I certainly would pray this prayer for them.
 I cut the image with my cricut and then sponged around it to create the center. (I've saved the distressed image to use later!)  I outlined it with Stampin Up sparkle gel.  The background paper is SU.
 I cut the FREE Word Art with scissors & added the pearl embellishments.

The Flowers are Wild Orchid. 

Please go to our home site Word Art Wednesday to see our designers creations as well as our sponsor information.  This week: Fred She Said
I hope you'll join us this week.  
Have a blessed week!!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Your card is so very, very pretty! I love the white silhouette -- and the glitter around the edges makes it even more lovely!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Karen. Thanks for being such a blessing and encouragement to me and to WAW. You are a treaure!
Karen

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It's really interesting the way you used the negative space for your silhouettes. Blessings!

Marlena M. said...

This is a work of art Karen! So lovely~

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...