***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WAW46 Vintage Friend


A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17

Friends comes in all shapes and sizes.   
My Mom always said I'd be lucky if I had one really true friend in life.  I've been so blessed to have many.  When I stop and think-do all of them love at all times....the numbers go down!
There's one friend I have that loves at all times-Jesus!
I hope you know Jesus as your friend and Savior.  It means the world to me to know someone has my best interests every day. 

My sweet friend is from  Nice Crane Designs Vintage Cute Kids
I used aqua painter, some markers & pencil to color her. 

is sponsoring our challenge this week.
Check out my design team on my left side bar and at our challenge blog:

I can't wait to see what you create.  Feel free to use our free word art or use a scripture or encouragement of your own. 
Have a happy day!

6 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwwww Karen, love these cute card,,,,,it remember my my old dog, it was a cooker,,,,and I loved it,,,.love your coloring and all over your sentiment,,,,I am sending you my latest new releases on Xmas,,,,I am sure you´ll love them.

Dawn S said...

I finally got a chance to go to Nice Crane Designs and I love it. So many beautiful vintage designs. Thank you for sending me!

Marisa Job said...

This is the cutest card! Love the image too!!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love it Kzaren,,,,,I fix some colors to get a better look and posting in my blog,,,love your funny colorization ........ in yellow,woww,woww

Jo Ann said...

Hi Karen...I finally made it to your site. Just want to say how much i appreciate all the wonderful comments you left in my blog and I am proud to be working side by side with you at Word Art Wednesday. I believe that God has a reason why we all come together and you are one amazing person and artist as well. Love, love, love the image you used here and your coloring. Just fab! Have a blessed day!

Jonia said...

Hi Karen, what a beautiful card. The image is fantastic and I love how you decorated the whole card. Beautiful work and so glad you are enjoying your granddaughter. Grandchildren are a gift from God and I am going on # 4 arriving in Feburary. Then I will have twomofmeach. Blessings Karen.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...