***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WAW47 Cast your care


Our everyday life can get overwhelming-fast!
We all wear many hats and are responsible for so many things.  We're tugged in many directions.
It's easy to forget-we're not in charge! I say-YEAH!!
We don't have to handle it by our self.  We can let the Master handle it all.
1 Peter 5:7 gives us an encouraging promise:
Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
God's shoulders are a lot stronger than mine.
I think I'll cast my care on him-how about you?
I used my new SU Thoughts & Prayers stamp on this card. The little bird is a die cut from SU Christmas die set.  You can get the FREE Word art @ our blog: http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
You'll also find some inspiration from our DT.
If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Detailed 4U. Just link your card/project up.  I look forward to seeing what you create!

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! I'll cast my care upon Him!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your art is always SO beautiful, Karen. I'm honored to work beside you, and look forward to having you Guest Design in October at Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps. Your creations are always wonderful, and I look forward to seeing each piece you create.
Blessings,
Karen

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...