***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WAW#54 Anything Goes!

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #54 ANYTHING GOES


 The leaves and acorn and the frame were cut from dies. Then I folded the leaves to make creases where the veins go & distressed with Tim Holtz ink.  This scripture is really perfect for this time of year when we're thinking about what we're thankful for.

Our Lord makes everything alright! Trusting Him has made my life so much better.  I love to sing praise and thanks to Him!

Please join us this week @ http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
See what my other design team has created.

Let's be counting our blessings!


3 comments:

Faye said...

What a beautiful autumn card, Karen! Love the leaves and acorns.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Karen! I love the way you framed this verse~

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the various patterns you used to cut your leaves and acorn. Blessings!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...