***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meet the generous Artist #3



We only have a few more days till the Art Auction starts to benefit the American Cancer Society.
I'm truly blessed to bring you two more of my sweet friends that have donated.
Karen Letchworth and Wendy Pettifer.

********************************************************************
My name is Karen Letchworth, and I am a crafter who LOVES and LIVES FOR the Lord, Jesus Christ.  I am blessed far beyond what I deserve, and give God ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY for the every good thing in my life. 
 I am currently the owner/administrator of a challenge blog called Word Art Wednesday where everyone is welcome to share their art projects.   I also design for three great craft companies:   The Kraft Outlet, V's Sweet Ideas, and Eureka Stamps. 
 I have been happily married to a wonderful Christian man, and police officer, for over 28 years, and am blessed with three wonderful children who are living their lives for the Lord.  I am blessed, quite simply, because of the goodness of the Lord, and not of my own doing.  I love crafting SO MUCH, and invite you to stop by blog My Cup Runneth Over to say hello. 
 I hope you will all be very generous as you bid on these items; knowing that the money is all going for a very worthy cause, and that God will bless you for giving - according to His holy Word in 2 Corinthians 9:6-8.  Thanks for participating in this special auction.



 ************************************************************************
My name is Wendy - I am 55 years young, live in Hamilton, New Zealand with my husband and our cat “Sparky.”
I work fulltime as a Claims Advisor for a government department.
My creative passions include most anything papercraft related- including cardmaking, rubberstamping, digital stamps, scrapbooking, altered art, art journaling, off the page items, canvases. I also enjoy cross stitch, knitting and I am just starting to make my first sewn quilt.
 
 
 

 I want to thank these ladies from the bottom of my heart for helping me to raise money for the ACS.  
Bidding will begin on 5/17/13 at 6PM and end 5/19/13 at 6PM.  The winning bidder will be notified and directed to pay for their piece directly to my Relay For Life site. Once they notify me the money has been received, the artwork will be mailed to them.

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

These are out of this world AMAZING!!! What a fantastic array of talent and beauty and ALL for the most amazing cause!!! I hope it's going well.
Hugs to you,
Lisa x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...