***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, March 14, 2014

Relay For Life Canister

Happy Friday!
 
Today I'm featuring by good friend Retta's stencils.

I started with cream cardstock.  Sponged distress ink using the cancer ribbon stencil and then the butterfly stencil. 
 To make the butterfly pop-I heat embossed some clear embossing powder on it.  Then outlined it with vintage photo distress marker.  I have a you tube video showing some of the process at the end of the post.
 I LOVE how it turned out!  I don't have a picture of the top and bottom, but it was easy to cut the circles and glue them on.   I cut a big slot in the top one for money to be able to slide in easily.

Going to give this as a gift to my new American Cancer Society director.

I hope your Friday is fabulous!!

You can support my team by clicking on the Relay icon on the left side of my page!  Thanks!!

You Tube link:  Altered oatmeal canister




 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...