Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Secret Garden Corset Card

Happy Tuesday!
I hope your week is going well.
 
I wanted to share a wedding card I created with a special couple in mind.
 
 I saw this corset idea done on a jar and wanted to recreate it on a card.  I love how it turned out!
I used my G45 Secret Garden paper-that I hoard and hoard and save every scrap of!! LOL  I fussy cut the roses and little girl.

I've added glitter glue to the roses to make them pop.
I also cut apart some hoarded prima pearls (GASP!!!) and put them here and there-sparingly I might add.  Want to save some for future projects! LOL
 Here's a close up of the Stampin Up love sentiment I stamped in pistachio momento ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  The lace and ribbon were in my stash.
 Below is the inside of my card.  If I've learned anything from Gloria Stengel-it's to finish the inside as well as the outside! Thank you Gloria!!
I'm entering the following two challenges:

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #4-Sparkle, Glitter, Glam

Simon Says Stamp-Glitter it





 
Post a Comment