***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, March 7, 2014

Vintage by Nice Crane Designs/Stencil by Retta


Royal Inspiration by Retta
 
 
She designs and cuts the stencils herself. We are blessed to have her on our team!!
 
This one is call Jungle Leaves.
Find it in our shop here
 I sponged Momento Pistachio ink -(found here) on Neutral colored Cardstock (found here)
 I glued a couple of leaf die cuts and then using foam dimensionals added the vintage girl that I fussy cut. 
The vintage girl is from Nice Crane Designs called Enchanted Spring.  He has some wonderful vintage digital images.



Then I added some glitter glue (found here) on the flowers and vine.


I hope you'll be inspired to make some cards for yourself.
 
***Did you know you can save 20-25% at Robyn's store??***
Check it out HERE
Also-check us out on facebook.  We have a journal group as well as a art group.
 Everyone is welcome!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fantastic day!!
 
Karen Conner

1 comment:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Stunning stencil background and all ove what a colorful and creative 3d effect,,,,,on these Srping Cards with my new images,,,,Karen,,,,woww,,

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...