***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fusion Challenge: Hello Card

I've been on a roll with challenges this week!!
 
I've been wanting to participate in the Fusion challenges and haven't had a chance.
Until now!
 
Here's my entry for this weeks Fusion Card Challenge.

I had a lot of fun doing this one.  I stenciled the bottom piece using a Gerber Daisy Stencil by Retta and pistachio ink from Momento.

The flowers I punched with a Stampin Up punch.  Ran the oval on the top thru the swiss embossing folder from Stampin Up.

I cut the hello sentiment with my MTC program.  Turned out really well.

Jump over to the Fusion Card Challenge and participate yourself.



 

3 comments:

Betty said...

Love all your flowers on your card, Karen. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Lovely stenciling of your flowers, Karen! Thank you so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Lynn said...

Oh my. I love all those punched flowers. So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...