***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Party Time Tuesday Challenge

I'm super excited to announce I'm a new designer for Party Time Tuesdays!!
They post new challenges every Tuesday.
Something different all month.  Fun stuff!!
 
Today we have a color challenge.
 
I've done a tag using Graphic 45 Typology paper.
Used some of my favorite lace and pearl trim. 
 
The dress form is a SVG file my good friend Retta makes.  Isn't it dressy?
You can find her at the link on my side bar.
 


You need to head on over to Party Time Tuesday to see inspiration every day from our design team.  Get creative and enter your own piece.  They choose winners every week and sometimes have prizes!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...