***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Home of the Brave!

Did you get here from Party Time Tuesdays??
 
We have DAILY inspiration from some wonderful designers.
 
Remember the stars I used earlier this month on the American Flag Fan I made?  I cut the sheet up and used it to create cards!  None of the paper went to waste!
 
I love the rhinestones that added some added bling to each card!
 I used some of the letter stickers I had. 


We're so blessed to live in a country where we are free to worship and live the way we want.  I'm thankful we don't have to hide to worship God.  I hope and pray you are having a TERRIFIC July!





 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...