***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

PTT Chipboard Challenge

Today at Party Time Tuesday our challenge is to use chipboard.

I've used several die cut items: the doily, flowers, leaves & butterfly.

The pink triangle pieces and the blue flower spring on the right are chipboard pieces.
The triangle banners I coated in white gesso and then "painted" it using Tim Holtz persimmon distress stain.

To bring a little life to the piece, I did some doodling with a black pitt pen
 These are pictures of my granddaughter during Memorial Day holiday  We went to Fairystone Park and played on the playground and in the water.

You'll find DAILY inspiration at Party Time Tuesday.  Join us for challenges!

2 comments:

Blue Lily Design said...

Love the textures on your card and your granddaughter is adorable!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thinking of you and praising God for your friendship. You know how I long for grandchildren some day. The girls aren't even married yet, so I guess I need to be patient.
Thanks so much for being such a blessing. You have such a servant's heart and a compassion for others, and I pray that God will continue to bless I your life.
Karen

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...