***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesday #187

This weeks challenge at Party Time Tuesday is ANYTHING GOES!!
 I wanted to create a country themed project using an embroidery hoop.  I started with a piece of muslin then stamped and inked on it.  Stretched it into the hoop and cut off the excess on the back.  You will need to cut slits around the edges so it will flatten nicely.

Then I started adding embellishments.  That was the fun part!  I layered a die cut tag, a heart, a cricut cut Love sentiment, a heart shaped button with twine, a metal flower with some burlap underneath....I LOVE how it turned out!

I also bought a bigger hoop for another country project.

Now head on over the Party Time Tuesday blog and see what our other designers have featured.  Enter your own project to be entered for the prize!!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...