***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Word Art Wednesday Colossians 1:27

This week at Word Art Wednesday the scripture is Colossians 1:27.
 
It's a beautiful verse.
I wanted to do a watercolor card. 
I used 140 pd Strathmore watercolor paper.
I embossed with clear the leaves and flowers.
I colored them in with Tim Holtz distress markers and a water paint brush.

This is one of my favorite techniques.  Easy -but lots of pop!  I distressed the edges of the paper with my scissors and popped it onto some blue cardstock.  Hope you like it-I love doing it.  Really relaxing to paint.

Be sure and check out all the designers this week at Word Art Wednesday.  You can win prizes and get the FREE scripture art.

The sponsors this week is:
Classy Cards 'N Such $15 - and Your Next Stamp $20





 

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hi Karen,
This is SO SOFT and PRETTY! I love that you embossed it with clear then painted over it. Such a gorgeous effect! Beautiful creation.
Thank you for the inspiration!

Heather D.
WAW August Guest Designer

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...