***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

PTT Anything Goes!! Birthday Card

 
Today is Anything goes at Party Time Tuesday!!
 
I love making my own flowers!
Heartfelt Creations has a wonderful flower die that enables you to make the most awesome looking flowers!  You can use plain cardstock and add some sprays and inks and before your very eyes-
Beautiful flowers!
The purple ones I used a left over piece of packaging.  One side had a slick side. I sprayed Lindy's Stamp Gang inks, shaped the petals and allowed them to dry good before layering them together.
I die cut some of them from vintage sheet music paper in my stash.
The centers in the large flowers are loose beads glued in the center.  The small flowers have
a single flat back pearl from Wild Orchid Flowers.
 The paper line is from Heartfelt Creations.  I took advantage of the sentiments that are included in the package.  A piece of white seam binding completed the front.

We have lots more inspiration over at Party Time Tuesday.  You could win a prize-so hop on over there and enter the challenge today!!


 

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...