***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PTT Anything Goes Challenge with prizes: My creation: Mini album

Hello Party Time Tuesday followers!!
Welcome!
I hope you'll join our Anything Goes Challenge.
We have some great designers showing their talent today.
 
Today I'm sharing a mini album. It's really mini-only 4x4.  Isn't the cutest thing ever??!!
 It's pretty simple. Using string pearls, seam binding, Wild Orchid Flowers. Tim Holtz bird.

 

 I cut out some poems from a little book I picked up and added to the tags.



Enter your creations today to be entered for the prize!  Go to Party Time Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks! Have a blessed day!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...